About The Special SpiceGaram Masala is an Ayurvedic Indian spice chock full of health benefits. It’s made with ground cumin, ground coriander, ground cardamom, black pepper, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and ground nutmeg so you can imagine just how warm and flavorful this is going to get! A full blend of sweetness, spice and warmth. Incorporating this spice into your meals not only is delicious but can lower blood sugar levels, promote weight loss, help with digestive processes and even alleviate pains.
Quick and Easy!
- 2 llbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3-4 Large Carrots
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala
- Fresh Oregano Herbs
- Chop onions
- Peel and chop carrots and onions
- Season the chicken thighs with salt
- Sprinkle Garam Masala powder on chicken thighs liberally
- Arrange vegetables around outer edge of glass baking pan
- Sprinkle oregano
- Cut butter in little chunks and place butter chunks on top of carrots and onions
- Set oven to 375 bake for 30-35 mins
- Serve With Basmati White Rice and Enjoy!
I believe the secret to this recipe is the type of chicken meat used. The chicken thighs allow the seasoning and butter to seep into the nooks and cranny's giving it delicious juicy flavor. As someone who never ate dark meat, I promise if you are weary of using chicken thighs, try them this one time you wont regret it! I ate this meal several times before realizing it wasn't white meat. If you use chicken breasts it will not be the same!